For soft, supple, perfectly smooth hands - Clarins Hand & Nail Treatment Cream
Clarins Hand & Nail Treatment Cream is the indispensable hand and nail treatment cream for soft, supple, perfectly smooth hands.
Specially formulated by Clarins to preserve the smooth, supple appearance of your hands and nails.
Beauty Benefits :
- Protects hands against chapping and irritation, promotes a more even appearance.
- Moisturises and promotes smooth, supple hands.
- Strengthens nails.
- Minimises existing age spots and helps prevent the appearance of new spots.
- Sesame Oil extracts: moisturize, protects against free radicals.
- Shea Butter unsaponifiables: protect against environmental aggressions, revitalize.
- Japanese Mulberry extract: helps reduce existing age spots.
- Condurango Bark extract: helps prevent damp palms.
- Myrrh extract: strengthens nails.
Directions of Use :
- Use in the morning, evening, or at any time of the day, as often as required.
- Additional Information
Delivery will be charged at £3.00 for orders to the value of £34.99 or less (applicable to orders delivered to Great Britain & Channel Islands, Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland).
All orders to the value of £35.00 or greater will receive free delivery (applicable to orders delivered to Great Britain, Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland).
Next Day Delivery
For a £4.99 surcharge (in addition to the charges described above) you can have your order delivered Next Working Day. Orders placed on a Next Working Day basis are delivered by Royal Mail (Special Delivery - before 1pm), or by Parcelforce Worldwide (using PF24 - anytime next day). Please see our Delivery Information page for further details. Our Next Working Day Delivery service is only applicable to orders placed before 1.00pm, and excludes Saturdays.
Please note that due to the Air Navigation (Dangerous Goods) Regulations, we can post a maximum of:
- - 2 aerosols per order;
- - 4 fragrances or nail polishes per order.
Orders placed containing quantities exceeding this cannot be processed in full. Please see our Delivery Information page (Dangerous Goods section) for further details.