Echinaforce Echinacea Drops for Colds & Flu
Fight the Misery of Colds and Flu with Echinaforce Echinacea Drops.
Colds & Flu. Coughs. Sore throat. Runny Nose.
Flu viruses can strike at any time, leaving you with symptoms such as a sore throat, headaches, muscular aches, fever and tiredness. Fight the misery with Echinaforce Echinacea drops, a well-researched licensed herbal remedy.
Echinacea is a traditional herbal remedy. It helps relieve the symptoms of colds and flu by strengthening the immune system. Always read the leaflet.
Strengthen your immune system with real force!
Always read the leaflet: Echinaforce-Patient-Information-Leaflet.pdf
Important things you need to know about Echinaforce Echinacea:
Echinaforce Echinacea is suitable only for persons of 6 years or older. Do not take this product if you are allergic to products containing Echinacea. Talk to your doctor or pharmacist if symptoms persist or worsen.
Do not take Echinaforce Echinacea if you are pregnant or breast-feeding.
This product contains trace quantities (less than a tea-spoon of wine) of 65% volume ethanol (alcohol). This product could be harmful if you suffer from alcoholism. Patients with epilepsy or liver disease should consider the alcohol content before taking this product, and should speak to their doctor or pharmacist.
As with all medicines, Echinaforce Echinacea can cause side effects. Stomach Upset - this is often short-lived and should go away by itself. If it persists, speak to your doctor or pharmacist. Rash - stop taking this product if this occurs. If you experience any other side effects, speak to your doctor or pharmacist.
Keep out of the reach of children.
General tips to help avoid the misery of a Cold or Flu Virus:
- Wash your hands regularly.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth, which can introduce the virus into your receptive passageways.
- If you cough or sneeze, use a tissue and throw the tissue away afterwards. This will help protect you and everyone else around you.
- Take low dose Vitamin C supplement regularly.
- Eat wholefoods, and steer clear of sugar, alcohol and caffeine (coffee, tea, fizzy drinks).
- Sleep is essential. When you’re well rested, your body is more able to deal with invading viruses.
- Drink lots of good plain water.
- Try to take a gentle 10 minute walk twice a day - exercise and good fresh air are excellent for keeping you healthy.
Fight the misery of Colds & Flu with Echinaforce Echinacea Drops, a traditional herbal remedy for the symptomatic relief of colds, influenza type infections and similar upper respiratory tract conditions. Always read the leaflet: Echinaforce-Patient-Information-Leaflet.pdf
Echinaforce Echinacea drops are made from fresh plant extract - shown by research to have almost 3 times the active substances of equivalent measures made from dried plants.
Strengthen your immune system with real force!
- Additional Information
Christmas 2019: Final Posting Dates
Next Working Day Delivery Service - Orders placed by 9.00am on Monday 23rd December 2019 will be delivered on Christmas Eve (24th December);
Standard (1-2 Working Day) Delivery Service - Orders placed by 9.00am on Thursday 19th December 2019 will be delivered before Christmas;
Economy Delivery Service - Orders placed by 9.00am on Tuesday 17th December 2019 will be delivered before Christmas.
Where we deliver
We deliver all over the UK and Ireland.
Orders less than £50 in value:
- If you’re in the UK (including Northern Ireland) economy delivery is just £2.99. If you require a faster delivery service, our standard (approximately 2 working days) service is £4.99. We offer an express service which is priced at £8.99.
Orders more than £50 in value:
- If you’re in the UK our economy service is free. If you require a faster delivery service, our standard (approximately 2 working days) service is £1.99. We offer an express service which is priced at £3.99.
Delivery to the Republic of Ireland starts at £5.99, with free delivery available when your order is to the value of £50 or greater.
All orders to the value of £50.00 or greater will receive free economy delivery.
Next Day Delivery
Orders placed on a Next Working Day basis are delivered by Royal Mail (using their Special Delivery service), or by courier. Please see our Delivery Information page for further details. Our Next Working Day Delivery service is only applicable to orders placed before noon, and excludes delivery at weekends, and on a public/bank holiday.
Please note that due to the Air Navigation (Dangerous Goods) Regulations, we can post a maximum of:
- 2 aerosols per order;
- 4 fragrances or nail polishes per order.
Orders placed containing quantities exceeding this cannot be processed in full. Please see our Delivery Information page (Dangerous Goods section) for further details.