Acriflex Antiseptic Burns Cream is a soothing, effective antiseptic cream containing Chlorhexidine.
Acriflex Antiseptic Burns Cream can be used for the treatment of minor burns and scalds, scratches, cuts and abrasions; sunburn blisters and infected, cracked skin.
***READ PRODUCT INFORMATION AND ALL DIRECTIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USE. IF SYMPTOMS PERSIST OR WORSEN, DISCONTINUE USE AND CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR OR PHARMACIST.
Acriflex Antiseptic Burns Cream contains chlorhexidine gluconate, an antibacterial agent. Acriflex Antiseptic Burns Cream can be used in the treatment of minor burns and scalds, abrasions, scratches, cuts, sunburn blisters or infected cracked skin.
- Before using Acriflex Antiseptic Burns Cream you should read the instruction manual thoroughly.
- Do not use Acriflex Antiseptic Burns Cream if you are allergic to any of the ingredients (see below for a list of ingredients).
- Acriflex Antiseptic Burns Cream is suitable for external use only: do not use in body cavities.
- Keep away from the eyes.
- Avoid contact with the brain, the surrounding membrane of the brain or spinal cord, and the middle ear.
- Acriflex Cream contains cetostearyl alcohol, which may cause local skin reactions e.g contact dermatitis.
- Pregnancy and Breastfeeding: As with all medicines, extra care should be used when applying the cream during pregnancy and breastfeeding. If you are unsure, talk to your doctor or pharmacist.
Acriflex Antiseptic Burns Cream may occasionally cause skin irritation. Rarely, generalised allergic reactions may occur, for example rash, itching, shortage of breath, wheezing.
If you notice any of these, or any other side effects not mentioned, stop using this product immediately and consult your doctor or pharmacist straight away.
If symptoms persist or worsen, stop using this product immediately and consult your doctor or pharmacist.
Directions for use of Acriflex Antiseptic Burns Cream:
Suitable for adults, children and the elderly.
- For general use, apply freely and smooth gently into the skin.
- For cuts, abrasions, burns etc., spread freely and, if necessary, cover with a dressing.
If you accidentally swallow Acriflex Antiseptic Burns Cream, consult your doctor immediately. Take the packet with you to show which product and its ingredients you have taken.
0.25% w/w Chlorhexidine Gluconate as the active ingredient.
Also contains: Arlatone 983S, cetostearyl alcohol, liquid paraffin, dimethicone 20, glycerol, quinoline yellow lake 250, purified water.
- Additional Information
Where we deliver
We deliver all over the UK and Ireland.
Orders less than £50 in value:
- If you’re in the UK (including Northern Ireland & Channel Islands) economy delivery is just £2.99. If you require a faster delivery service, our standard (approximately 2 working days) service is £4.99. We offer an express service which is priced at £8.99.
Orders more than £50 in value:
- If you’re in the UK (including Northern Ireland & Channel Islands) our economy service is free. If you require a faster delivery service, our standard (approximately 2 working days) service is £1.99. We offer an express service which is priced at £3.99.
Delivery to the Republic of Ireland starts at £5.99, with free delivery available when your order is to the value of £50 or greater.
All orders to the value of £50.00 or greater will receive free economy delivery.
Next Day Delivery
Orders placed on a Next Working Day basis are delivered by Royal Mail (using their Special Delivery service), or by courier. Please see our Delivery Information page for further details. Our Next Working Day Delivery service is only applicable to orders placed before noon, and excludes delivery at weekends, and on a public/bank holiday.
Please note that due to the Air Navigation (Dangerous Goods) Regulations, we can post a maximum of:
- 2 aerosols per order;
- 4 fragrances or nail polishes per order.
Orders placed containing quantities exceeding this cannot be processed in full. Please see our Delivery Information page (Dangerous Goods section) for further details.