Acriflex Cooling Burns Gel - Soothes and Cools the Skin
Acriflex Cooling Burns Gel cools and soothes your skin, and hydrates the surface layers of your skin to promote the skin's natural healing process.
***READ PRODUCT INFORMATION AND ALL DIRECTIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USE. IF SYMPTOMS PERSIST OR WORSEN, DISCONTINUE USE AND CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR OR PHARMACIST.
Acriflex Cooling Burns Gel is an odourless, non-sticky hydrogel. It is intended for application to superficial burns, such as those that may occur in the home, sunburn, or dry/irritated skin.
Acriflex Cooling Burns Gel contains OSMO 4 - a patented technology that is based on hydro gels. Hydro gels have a strong osmotic force, which gives Acriflex Cooling Burns Gel a unique hydrating and microbiological activity.
Acriflex Cooling Burns Gel has been clinically proven to:
- Soothe by rapidly cooling the skin tissues, to relieve discomfort.
- Reduce the redness of inflamed skin.
- Hydrate the surface layers of your skin, to promote the skin's own natural repair system.
- Kill bacteria through physical action, without drying the skin.
Please read instruction manual thoroughly before use. Store instruction manual in carton for future reference.
Directions for Use:
For adults and children. Apply Acriflex Cooling Burns Gel to unbroken skin, and massage gently. Leave for a few minutes to penetrate. Repeat 2-3 times daily.
If symptons persist or worsen, seek the advice of your doctor or healthcare professional.PRECAUTIONS:
Some users may experience a tingling sensation on application.
Take care to avoid contact with the eyes.
If you are sensitive to any of the ingredients (please see below for a list of ingredients in Acriflex Cooling Burns Gel), wash the affected area with soap and water and seek medical advice.
If symptoms worsen or do not improve, stop use and seek the advice or your doctor or healthcare professional.
If accidentally swallowed, rinse mouth immediately with water and seek medical advice.
Keep out of the reach and sight of children. Do not use after the expiry date. Store at 25ºC in the original carton. Keep away from sources of heat.
Glycerin, PEG-8, caprylyl glyxol, sodium polyacrylate, carbomer sodium hydroxide and purified water. Does not contain preservatives.
- Additional Information
Christmas Delivery 2018:
Where we deliver
We deliver all over the UK and Ireland.
Orders less than £50 in value:
- If you’re in the UK (including Northern Ireland & Channel Islands) economy delivery is just £2.99. If you require a faster delivery service, our standard (approximately 2 working days) service is £4.99. We offer an express service which is priced at £8.99.
Orders more than £50 in value:
- If you’re in the UK (including Northern Ireland & Channel Islands) our economy service is free. If you require a faster delivery service, our standard (approximately 2 working days) service is £1.99. We offer an express service which is priced at £3.99.
Delivery to the Republic of Ireland starts at £5.99, with free delivery available when your order is to the value of £50 or greater.
All orders to the value of £50.00 or greater will receive free economy delivery.
Next Day Delivery
Orders placed on a Next Working Day basis are delivered by Royal Mail (using their Special Delivery service), or by courier. Please see our Delivery Information page for further details. Our Next Working Day Delivery service is only applicable to orders placed before noon, and excludes delivery at weekends, and on a public/bank holiday.
Please note that due to the Air Navigation (Dangerous Goods) Regulations, we can post a maximum of:
- 2 aerosols per order;
- 4 fragrances or nail polishes per order.
Orders placed containing quantities exceeding this cannot be processed in full. Please see our Delivery Information page (Dangerous Goods section) for further details.