Administrative Assistant (Part-Time/Temporary)
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing general administration and support to the business, primarily within the e-commerce, marketing and professional services departments.
GENERAL ADMIN / E-COMMERCE / MARKETING (social media)
- General administration support;
- Assist in the processing of online orders;
- Assist in the uploading of new products to the website;
- Ongoing administration and updating of website;
- Monitoring and responding to online customer enquiries;
- Updating databases;
- Compose and schedule email marketing campaigns;
- Contribute to company blogs and manage e-communications;
- Updating social media calendar;
- Creation and posting of content for various social media channels;
- Creation of images and videos for social media;
- Monitoring and responding to enquiries made through these channels;
- Other duties as required.
- 1 years experience in a administrative role within a professional environment;
- 1 years digital marketing and social media experience;
- Minimum of 5 GCSE’s to include Math’s and English at grade C or above (or equivalent);
- Proficient in Microsoft packages;
- Demonstrate excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Professional telephone manner;
- Excellent time management skills and ability to work to strict deadlines;
- Good organisational skills and ability to work on a variety of tasks while maintaining accuracy and attention to detail;
- Ability to work as part of a team;
- Ability to follow instructions and work independently on projects;
- Demonstrate enthusiasm, flexibility and a ‘can do attitude.
Desirable but not essential:
- Educated to Degree level or equivalent in a Business or Marketing discipline;
- 2 years experience in a administrative role within a professional environment;
- ECDL or equivalent recognised word processing qualification;
- Experience in using Adobe Photoshop or similar image editing software;
- E-Commerce experience;
- Experience in using a website CMS - preferably Shopify;
- Experience in using Email Software – preferably Klaviyo.
We reserve the right to amend criteria in order to facilitate shortlisting.
Head Office, 74 Scarva Road, Banbridge BT32 3QD
32 Hours – Working 4 days per week between, Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5.00pm
This Position is Part time/Temporary. This position will commence as soon as possible to approximately January 2022.
Closing Date for all applications:
Wednesday 2nd December 2020
Download and complete the following application form:
Completed application forms should be returned to: HR Department, Gordons Chemists, 74 Scarva Road, Banbridge, Co. Down, BT32 3QD, N. Ireland.
Gordons Chemists is an Equal Opportunities Employer.