Casual Warehouse Operative
- Picking orders for dispatch from paper and/or voice pick lists;
- Filling roll cages with stock ready for dispatch;
- Loading/Unloading cages onto /from lorries for delivery;
- Packing product onto pick shelving;
- Assisting lorry drivers with the delivery of orders;
- Sorting & compacting plastic and cardboard material from store returns;
- General housekeeping;
- Other duties as required.
- Good numeracy and accuracy skills;
- Good communication skills;
- Good attendance and punctuality;
- Proven ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team;
- Demonstrate enthusiasm and a ‘can do attitude’;
- Flexible to work as and when required;
- Eligibility to work UK.
- Previous experience in a similar working environment;
- Experience in the use of computers or scanning equipment;
- Previous voice pick experience.
We reserve the right to amend criteria in order to facilitate shortlisting.
Head Office: 74 Scarva Road, Banbridge, BT32 3QD
This position is casual, working as and when required primarily Monday to Friday to cover staff holidays/peak periods in the warehouse.
Closing Date for all Applications:
Wednesday 28th October 2020.
Gordons Chemists is an Equal Opportunities Employer.