Casual Sales Assistant
- Stock maintenance;
- Merchandising products;
- Awareness of customer needs and provide exceptional customer service;
- Accuracy in the operation of till transactions and cash handling;
- Providing knowledge / up to date advice on our product ranges, promotions and special offers;
- Assisting the Pharmacist with dispensary related tasks;
- Maintain professional standards of dress and grooming;
- General Housekeeping;
- Other duties as required.
- Demonstrate exceptional customer service skills;
- Good numeracy and accuracy skills;
- Good attendance and punctuality;
- Have the ability to work as part of a team;
- Flexibility to work as and when required;
- Flexibility to work in local Gordons Chemists branches;
- Eligibility to work in UK.
- Currently studying Pharmacy / undertaking degree in Pharmacy;
- Previous pharmacy experience;
- 6 Months experience in a similar retail environment demonstrating selling skills;
- 6 Months experience demonstrating exceptional customer facing skills.
We reserve the right to amend criteria in order to facilitate shortlisting
Gordons Chemists, 33-37 Market Street Downpatrick BT30 6LP.
This position involves working as and when required, Monday to Sunday as per shop Rota.
Wednesday 2nd December 2020.
Completed application forms should be returned to: HR Department, Gordons Chemists, 74 Scarva Road, Banbridge, Co. Down, BT32 3QD, N. Ireland.
Gordons Chemists is an Equal Opportunities Employer.