Delivery Driver (Part-Time/ Permanent)
- Collection of prescriptions from local and surrounding surgeries;
- Delivery and collection of prescriptions to customers;
- Delivery and collection of prescriptions between branches if required;
- Other duties as required.
- Full, clean UK driving licence;
- Own vehicle;
- Good knowledge of local and surrounding area;
- Good attendance and punctuality;
- Flexibility to work additional hours as required;
- Eligible to work in the UK.
- 6 Months previous driving experience / in a similar position
This position will be based at our Rathfriland Branch 16 Main Street BT34 5PS. Applicants should be flexible to travel and cover other areas as required.
This position is part time and permanent, working 10 hours/5 days per week – 3.00pm to 5.00pm, and additional hours as required.
Closing Date for all applications:
Monday 12th October 2020.
If you are unsuccessful or not shortlisted for interview you will receive correspondance via email. If an email address is not provided, correspondance will be by post.
Download and complete the following application form:
Click here to download an application form.
Completed application forms should be returned to: HR Department, Gordons Chemists, 74 Scarva Road, Banbridge, Co. Down, BT32 3QD, N. Ireland.
Gordons Chemists is an Equal Opportunities Employer.