Flexiseq Gel 50g
A pain relieving drug-free gel that is designed to target the pain associated with osteoarthritis
FLEXISEQ is specially formulated to combat joint pain associated with osteoarthritis. Daily application in the morning and evening is enough to start to bring about real improvement in joint pain in as little as two days.
Flexiseq is a gel which is applied topically to the affected joint and works by penetrating into the synovial fluid between the bones, restoring some of the lubricating properties lost through the breakdown of cartilage. It is this loss of cartilage that is responsible for the pain and reduced mobility in osteoarthritis.
The benefits of Flexiseq:
• Can help ease the pain and stiffness in your joints
• Suitable for all osteoarthritis patients
• A safe drug-free gel that avoids the heart and stomach risks common to most osteoarthritis drug treatments
• Can be used safely with medicines for osteoarthritis and/or other medical conditions.
How to use Flexiseq Gel:
• Apply twice daily to the affected joint. It is recommended that you apply FLEXISEQ in the morning and at night to skin that is clean and dry.
• Use enough gel to evenly cover the whole joint. For example, when treating the knee, it is recommended using a gel length of around 7cm (roughly half the length of the FLEXISEQ 50g tube).
• It is important to allow FLEXISEQ to dry before covering. Failure to do so may impair the absorption of the product. The gel should dry after no more than 15 minutes. If drying time takes longer, just use a little less next time
- Additional Information
Public Holiday: Monday 13th & Tuesday 14th July 2020
Due to a Public Holiday in Northern Ireland, our offices and warehouse will be closed on 13-14th July 2020. We will not be able to process orders during this time.
Please note that orders placed on an Express Delivery, or 2-3 Working Day Delivery basis will not be processed during this time. Thank you for your understanding.
Delivery of Your Order
Express Delivery Service - we aim to fulfil orders placed using our Express Delivery service in 1-2 Working Days;
Standard Delivery Service - please allow around 3 working days for your order to reach you;
Economy Delivery Service - please allow up to 10 working days for your order to reach you, due to the impact Covid-19 is having on the postal network.
Where we deliver
We deliver all over the UK and Ireland.
Orders less than £50 in value:
- If you’re in the UK (including Northern Ireland) economy delivery is just £2.99. If you require a faster delivery service, our standard (approximately 3 working days) service is £4.99. We offer an Express service which is priced at £8.99.
Orders more than £50 in value:
- If you’re in the UK our economy service is free. If you require a faster delivery service, our standard (approximately 3 working days) service is £1.99. We offer an express service which is priced at £3.99.
Delivery to the Republic of Ireland starts at £5.99, with free delivery available when your order is to the value of £50 or greater.
All orders to the value of £50.00 or greater will receive free economy delivery.
Orders placed Using our Express delivery service will be dispatched using either Royal Mail, or by courier. Please see our Delivery Information page for further details. Our Express delivery service is only applicable to orders placed before noon, and excludes delivery at weekends, and on a public/bank holiday.
Please note that due to the Air Navigation (Dangerous Goods) Regulations, we can post a maximum of:
- 2 aerosols per order;
- 4 fragrances or nail polishes per order.
Orders placed containing quantities exceeding this cannot be processed in full. Please see our Delivery Information page (Dangerous Goods section) for further details.