Human Resources Assistant
- Support the HR Manager with day to day generalist HR activity to ensure all is dealt with in an efficient and professional manner;
- Undertake administration duties supporting HR Processes;
- Recruitment to Selection administration;
- Handle HR related queries in a confidential and professional manner;
- Attending and note taking at HR meetings when required;
- Update and maintain all manual/computerised records and ensure confidentiality of information and with all work undertaken;
- Assist the HR Manager with accurate and timely payroll processing;
- Ordering and distribution of staff uniforms;
- Co-ordinate staff training;
- HR Related projects when required;
- Any other relevant duties or administration duties as and when required.
- 3rd level qualification in Human Resources or Business related discipline (HND/Degree);
- 1 year Human Resources Administration experience (could be gained as part of an industrial placement);
- GCSE Maths and English at grade C or above (or equivalent);
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills (verbal/written/interpersonal);
- Excellent telephone manner;
- Ability to work within a high volume and varied work load whilst maintaining accuracy & attention to detail;
- Ability to work as part of a team and own initiative;
- Excellent organisational and time management skills and ability to work to strict deadlines;
- Proficient in using Microsoft packages;
- Demonstrate enthusiasm, flexibility and a ‘can do attitude’;
- Full driving licence and access to car;
- Eligibility to work in UK.
- CIPD qualified or working towards CIPD;
- Minimum of 2 years HR Generalist Administration experience (could be gained as part of an industrial placement);
- Experience providing HR related advice;
- Experience of the full recruitment life cycle;
- Experience with Fair Employment Monitoring;
- Up to date knowledge of employment law.
We reserve the right to amend criteria in order to facilitate shortlisting
Head Office, 74 Scarva Road, Banbridge, Co Down, BT32 3QD
This Position is Part-time/Permanent. 16 Hours/ 2 days per week - Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5.00pm. (Two fixed days per week can be considered). Flexibility to work additional hours if required.
Friday 19th June 2020.
Applications should be made in writing accompanied by a current CV detailing why you believe you are suitable and demonstrating how you meet the essential and desirable requirements.
Alternatively you can download and complete the following application form:
Applications can be submitted by email to HR@gordons-chemists.com or by post to Gordons Chemists, 74 Scarva Road, Banbridge, Co Down, BT32 3QD.
Gordons Chemists is an Equal Opportunities Employer.