Human Resources Assistant (Full-Time/Permanent)
Head Office, 74 Scarva Road, Banbridge, Co Down, BT32 3QD
- Support the HR Manager with day to day generalist HR activity to ensure all is dealt with in an efficient and professional manner;
- Undertake administration duties supporting HR Processes;
- Recruitment to Selection administration;
- Handle HR related queries in a confidential and professional manner;
- Attending and note taking at HR meetings when required;
- Update and maintain all manual/computerised records and ensure confidentiality of information and with all work undertaken;
- Assist the HR Manager with accurate and timely payroll processing;
- Ordering and distribution of staff uniforms;
- Co-ordinate staff training;
- HR Related projects when required;
- Any other relevant duties or administration duties as and when required.
- 3rd level qualification in Human Resources or Business related discipline (HND/Degree);
- GCSE Maths and English at grade C or above (or equivalent);
- Demonstrate previous Human Resources administration experience (could be gained as part of an industrial placement);
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills (verbal/written/interpersonal);
- Excellent telephone manner;
- Ability to work within a high volume and varied work load whilst maintaining accuracy & attention to detail;
- Ability to work as part of a team and own initiative;
- Excellent organisational and time management skills and ability to work to strict deadlines;
- Proficient in using Microsoft packages;
- Demonstrate enthusiasm, flexibility and a ‘can do attitude’;
- Full driving licence and access to car;
- Eligibility to work in UK.
- CIPD qualified or working towards CIPD;
- 1–2 years HR Administration experience (could be gained as part of an industrial placement);
- Experience providing HR related advice;
- Experience of the full recruitment life cycle;
- Experience with Fair Employment Monitoring;
- Up to date knowledge of employment law.
This Position is Full-time/Permanent.
40 Hours: Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5.00pm
Applications should be made in writing accompanied by a current CV detailing why you believe you are suitable and demonstrating how you meet the essential and desirable requirements.
Alternatively you can complete an application form - please click here to download.
Applications can be submitted by email to email@example.com or by post to: Human Resources Department, Gordons Chemists, 74 Scarva Road, Banbridge, Co Down, BT32 3QD.
21st May 2020
(Interviews have been provisionally scheduled for 27th May 2020).