La Roche-Posay Hydreane BB Cream
La Roche-Posay Hydreane BB Cream: Moisturises, Soothes, Protects. Creates an Even Complexion.
La Roche-Posay Hydreane BB Cream is for women who are looking for an even, fresh-faced complexion, combined with soothing, moisturising care. It is suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin.
La Roche-Posay Hydreane BB Cream is available in 2 shades.
In a single step, it moisturises, soothes and protects the skin. It creates an even looking complexion - the BB mineral pigments melt on the skin for a unified complexion. . With SPF 20 and UVA protection, it also protects the skin from the harmful effects of UV rays.
La Roche-Posay Hydreane BB Cream leaves skin feeling soft and supple, while creating an even, fresh faced complexion. It's the first BB Cream that has been enriched with La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water.The BB mineral pigments melt on the skin for a unified complexion.
- AQUA / WATER
- C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE
- ISODECYL NEOPENTANOATE
- ALCOHOL DENAT.
- BUTYL METHOXYDIBENZOYLMETHANE
- BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER / SHEA BUTTER
- ALUMINUM STARCH OCTENYLSUCCINATE
- TEREPHTHALYLIDENE DICAMPHOR SULFONIC ACID
- DROMETRIZOLE TRISILOXANE
- POTASSIUM CETYL PHOSPHATE
- PEG-100 STEARATE
- GLYCERYL STEARATE
- ZEA MAYS OIL / CORN OIL
- PRUNUS ARMENIACA KERNEL OIL / APRICOT KERNEL OIL
- PASSIFLORA EDULIS OIL / PASSIFLORA EDULIS SEED OIL
- TOCOPHERYL ACETATE
- SODIUM HYDROXIDE
- SODIUM HYALURONATE
- STEARIC ACID
- ARGILLA / MAGNESIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE
- PALMITIC ACID
- BENZYL BENZOATE
- CAPRYLYL GLYCOL
- PARFUM / FRAGRANCE
- ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER
- ACRYLATES COPOLYMER
- DISODIUM EDTA
- CETYL ALCOHOL
- ORYZA SATIVA BRAN OIL / RICE BRAN OIL
- CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE
- CI 77492
- CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES
- CI 77491
- CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES
- Additional Information
Where we deliver
We deliver all over the UK and Ireland.
Orders less than £50 in value:
- If you’re in the UK (including Northern Ireland & Channel Islands) economy delivery is just £2.99. If you require a faster delivery service, our standard (approximately 2 working days) service is £4.99. We offer an express service which is priced at £8.99.
Orders more than £50 in value:
- If you’re in the UK (including Northern Ireland & Channel Islands) our economy service is free. If you require a faster delivery service, our standard (approximately 2 working days) service is £1.99. We offer an express service which is priced at £3.99.
Delivery to the Republic of Ireland starts at £5.99, with free delivery available when your order is to the value of £50 or greater.
All orders to the value of £50.00 or greater will receive free economy delivery.
Next Day Delivery
Orders placed on a Next Working Day basis are delivered by Royal Mail (using their Special Delivery service), or by courier. Please see our Delivery Information page for further details. Our Next Working Day Delivery service is only applicable to orders placed before noon, and excludes delivery at weekends, and on a public/bank holiday.
Please note that due to the Air Navigation (Dangerous Goods) Regulations, we can post a maximum of:
- 2 aerosols per order;
- 4 fragrances or nail polishes per order.
Orders placed containing quantities exceeding this cannot be processed in full. Please see our Delivery Information page (Dangerous Goods section) for further details.