La Roche-Posay Nutritic Lips
La Roche-Posay Nutritic Lips: Transforms Dry, Sensitive Lips.
La Roche-Posay Nutritic Lips transforms the 4 signs of dry, sensitive lips: pulling, fragility, fineness, chapping.
La Roche-Posay Nutritic Lips features a non-greasy texture that's immediately absorbed by the skin. The unique formulation contains Biolipids and Ceramides 5 to help to reinforce the skin barrier, and it has also been enriched with La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water - to soothe, soften and comfort sensitive skin.
Result: La Roche-Posay Nutritic Lips helps to reduce the symptoms of extremely dry, sensitive or chapped lips.
La Roche-Posay follows strict formulations standards. La Roche-Posay Nutritic Lips is 100% hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic. It contains a high concentration of selected active ingredients, combined with soothing thermal spring water. It uses minimal ingrediants and fragrance and has been tested on the most sensitive skin. The packaging has been designed to minimise all forms of micro-bacterial contamination.
- BIS-DIGLYCERYL POLYACYLADIPATE-2
- BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII / SHEA BUTTER
- HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE
- MYRISTYL MYRISTATE
- CERA ALBA / BEESWAX
- RICINUS COMMUNIS / CASTOR SEED OIL
- CETYL ALCOHOL
- LIMNANTHES ALBA / MEADOWFOAM SEED OIL
- CETYL PALMITATE
- RIBES NIGRUM / BLACK CURRANT SEED OIL
- ECHIUM LYCOPSIS / ECHIUM LYCOPSIS FRUIT OIL
- CORIANDRUM SATIVUM / CORIANDER FRUIT OIL
- PRUNUS ARMENIACA / APRICOT KERNEL OIL
- TOCOPHERYL ACETATE
- HYDROXYPALMITOYL SPHINGANINE
- TETRADIBUTYL PENTAERITHRITYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE
- CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE
- STEARYL ALCOHOL
- GLYCINE SOJA / SOYBEAN OIL
- MYRISTYL ALCOHOL
- CITRIC ACID
- ASCORBYL PALMITATE
- Additional Information
Public Holiday: Monday 13th & Tuesday 14th July 2020
Due to a Public Holiday in Northern Ireland, our offices and warehouse will be closed on 13-14th July 2020. We will not be able to process orders during this time.
Please note that orders placed on an Express Delivery, or 2-3 Working Day Delivery basis will not be processed during this time. Thank you for your understanding.
Delivery of Your Order
Express Delivery Service - we aim to fulfil orders placed using our Express Delivery service in 1-2 Working Days;
Standard Delivery Service - please allow around 3 working days for your order to reach you;
Economy Delivery Service - please allow up to 10 working days for your order to reach you, due to the impact Covid-19 is having on the postal network.
Where we deliver
We deliver all over the UK and Ireland.
Orders less than £50 in value:
- If you’re in the UK (including Northern Ireland) economy delivery is just £2.99. If you require a faster delivery service, our standard (approximately 3 working days) service is £4.99. We offer an Express service which is priced at £8.99.
Orders more than £50 in value:
- If you’re in the UK our economy service is free. If you require a faster delivery service, our standard (approximately 3 working days) service is £1.99. We offer an express service which is priced at £3.99.
Delivery to the Republic of Ireland starts at £5.99, with free delivery available when your order is to the value of £50 or greater.
All orders to the value of £50.00 or greater will receive free economy delivery.
Orders placed Using our Express delivery service will be dispatched using either Royal Mail, or by courier. Please see our Delivery Information page for further details. Our Express delivery service is only applicable to orders placed before noon, and excludes delivery at weekends, and on a public/bank holiday.
Please note that due to the Air Navigation (Dangerous Goods) Regulations, we can post a maximum of:
- 2 aerosols per order;
- 4 fragrances or nail polishes per order.
Orders placed containing quantities exceeding this cannot be processed in full. Please see our Delivery Information page (Dangerous Goods section) for further details.