- Reduce the likelihood of Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
- Easy symptoms of tired, aching or swollen legs
- Improve circulation during longs periods of inactivity (e.g. whilst travelling, working or standing still)
- Reduce symptoms of spider and mild varicose veins
- Comfort top band for wear ability
- Graduated Compression: maximum compression at the ankle, gradually decreases up the leg, helping aid circulation
- 14-18mmHg Compression Level: Great for everyday wear
- Reinforced toe for comfort and durability
- Heel cup for accurate positioning/best fit
- Specialist material for comfort, softness and breathability
For sizing measure your calf circumference:
Small: 28 - 33 cm // 11 - 13 in
Medium: 33 - 38 cm // 13 - 15 in
Large: 38 - 43 cm // 15 - 16.9 in
X-Large: 43 - 48 cm // 16.9 - 18.9 in
Hazards and Cautions:
Please retain box for reference. The indications outlined may not be suitable for your condition. Always consult your physician regarding any pre-existing conditions before use and to confirm product suitability, your correct size, compression level and usage time. It is recommended you are measured by your physician or a trained pharmacist or nurse / Apply as illustrated above. Smooth out any creases and ensure that sock is correctly positioned on heel/toe and sits just below the knee. Do not roll or fold band at any time. Single patient use only. Always wear as a pair / Only use on clean, intact skin. Do not use if you have a known allergy to any of the specified materials / Do not bring socks into contact with greasy ointments, chemical substances or direct heat. To avoid snagging socks, remove jewellery before fitting / Ensure product is not uncomfortably tight and blood flow is not restricted. Avoid wearing for prolonged periods/longer than advised by your physician or a trained pharmacist or nurse / If a rash develops, pain is prolonged or conditions worsen, discontinue use immediately and consult a physician / Compression socks should be replaced every 3-6 months depending on frequency of usage
- Additional Information
Where we deliver
We deliver all over the UK and Ireland.
Orders less than £50 in value:
- If you’re in the UK (including Northern Ireland) economy delivery is just £2.99. If you require a faster delivery service, our standard (approximately 2 working days) service is £4.99. We offer an express service which is priced at £8.99.
Orders more than £50 in value:
- If you’re in the UK our economy service is free. If you require a faster delivery service, our standard (approximately 2 working days) service is £1.99. We offer an express service which is priced at £3.99.
Delivery to the Republic of Ireland starts at £5.99, with free delivery available when your order is to the value of £50 or greater.
All orders to the value of £50.00 or greater will receive free economy delivery.
Next Day Delivery
Orders placed on a Next Working Day basis are delivered by Royal Mail (using their Special Delivery service), or by courier. Please see our Delivery Information page for further details. Our Next Working Day Delivery service is only applicable to orders placed before noon, and excludes delivery at weekends, and on a public/bank holiday.
Please note that due to the Air Navigation (Dangerous Goods) Regulations, we can post a maximum of:
- 2 aerosols per order;
- 4 fragrances or nail polishes per order.
Orders placed containing quantities exceeding this cannot be processed in full. Please see our Delivery Information page (Dangerous Goods section) for further details.