Facial masks are huge in the beauty world at the minute, with high end brands like Glamglow taking over. However, L’Oréal has finally decided to join the race and produce their very own Pure Clay Facial Masks – each for different skin types and purposes.
It is said that by doing a face mask every week, you are able to draw out impurities and any bacteria buried beneath the skin. However L’Oréal has developed three face masks that can be used 2-3 times a week to achieve the best results.
L’Oréal have selected three pure clays and combined them with Charcoal, Eucalyptus extract and Red Algae. Below is a run through of each masks properties and results.
The Pure Clay Detox Mask (Normal Skin)
- This mask is combined with charcoal, which acts like a magnet to draw out impurities and dirt buried beneath the skins surface.
- This mask helps detoxify and clarify the skin, by cleansing deep into the pores, leaving skin looking clarified and beautiful without drying it out.
The Pure Clay Purity Mask (Oily Skin)
- The mask is combined with Eucalyptus extract, which is known for its purifying properties, by working deep into the pores, leaving skin purified and matte-looking, without a drying effect.
- This mask smells amazing and leaves the skin feeling hydrated.
- This mask would be perfect for sun-exposed skin as it is very cooling and soothing.
The Pure Clay Glow Mask (Dull Skin)
- Combined with Red Algae extract, known for its brightening properties, this mask helps to illuminate skin tone by exfoliating the skin’s surface - enhancing your skins glow.
- This is the only mask from the collection that does not set and harden on the skin, leaving the skin able to move and breathe throughout the treatment.
- This mask also has microbeads which exfoliate the skin, leaving it soft, fresh and moisturised.
TopTip – use a foundation brush to apply masks, to ensure an even coverage and minimise using too much product.
A unique quality of these masks is that you can customise how you use them, have fun trying each mask on different areas of the face to get the best results for your skin.
These masks are also being used as a Dupe for the ever-loved and popular Glamglow masks. However with the small price of £7.99 for 50ml tub, these are extremely affordable dupes.
Each 50ml jar states that you will get 10 uses, therefore these masks are great value for money.