This arrived in our post today and we couldn't wait to share the Hints & Tips for this summer from Rimmel!
Hints & Tips from Rimmel to help you achieve the perfect Lip Look:
- If you're wearing a bright lip it's important to keep the rest of your make up to a minimum; flawless dewy skin, softly sculpted cheeks, groomed eyebrows.
- Test new lips shades on the fingertips or the palm of the hand as the skin tone will be more similar to the lip area.
- If you're worried about wearing a full on lip you can always start by wearing a lip gloss for a more subtle look.
- To prolong colour use a lip liner over the entire lip area and then apply lip colour.
- Cool blue based colours such as the Rita Ora Oh My Gloss! Oh La La, suit pink toned skin. Warm orange based colours are more flattering on yellow skin tones like Rita Ora Oh My Gloss! Go Gloss or Go Home.
This new Rimmel Colorfest Collection is now available instore at Gordons Chemists, and online.