With Celebs like Cheryl Cole, Kylie Minogue and Adele choosing the 'BIG HAIR' look, its not hard to tell that VOLUME IS BACK!!
There are many ways to get volume into your hair.
Using certain shampoos can really help with how your hair will react when it is blow dryed. A couple of our favourites are:
1. Pantene Coloured Hair Protect and Volume Shampoo - to protect your colour from washing and give your hair added volume.
2. Aussie Mega Instant Shampoo - To add moisture and nutrients to your hair.
Remember to use heat protection spray before applying heat to your hair to keep it well conditioned
1. Remington Shine Therapy Hair Dryer - Hydrates your hair, is easy to add volume with the nozzle shape and keeps frizz at bay. All here at Gordons Direct agree that the best way to get that extra lift into your hair is to tip your head upside down when your hair is very nearly dried and put cold air onto it....it works wonders!!
1. Denman Protip Porcupine Brush - Boar bristle with ball ended porcupine effect quill which penetrates and separates the hair and the vented radials allow for fast, effective blowdrying. This brush is really gentle on your hair and is brilliant for adding blowdrying as the bristles grip your hair.
2. Denman Head Hugger - The hourglass shaped barrel 'hugs' the contour of the head and provides extra volume and root-lift. Perfect for volumising longer, thicker hair.
If you can't seem to manage getting volume into your hair through blowdrying why not try a volumising hot brush?
Remington Volumising Hot Brush - Full body, sexy hair with salon shine and movement is the look of the season and this hot brush will achive this look with little effort. This hot barrel brush lifts and styles to create desirable volume.
Protect your style
In order to keep your style, use Pantene Volume & Body Hairspray 300ml! Its brilliant at keeping the volume and as a bonus your hair stays put!
If you have any other tips or secret tips on how to get that added volume into your hair, we would love to hear them!!
Follow Gordons Direct on Google+, Facebook and Twitter