Remescar Silicone Stick
Have you been left with a visible mark on your skin when a wound has healed after an accident, operation, laser treatment, burn, acne and the list could go on? Well you’re not alone…80% of the population has scars and 95% of people who suffer from acne are left with scarring.
This is quite a large percentage of the population who have been left with scarring, which no longer has to remain as a permanent scar. Remescar have introduced this easy to use silicone stick to reduce the visibility of old and new scars.
Innovation in Scar Management
This Silicone Stick works by leaving an invisible, transparent thin film which creates an optimal protective barrier for the scar to heal and helps to maintain the skin’s moisture balance.
Not only does the Remescar Silicone Stick hydrate, protect and restore the upper layer of the skin, it also protects the scarred area from UV radiation. It contains strong UV filters as it is known that scars need to be protected from UV radiation.
Remescar Silicone Scar Stick key properties:
- The appearance of old and new scars will be visibly reduced;
- The sensations of burning, tingling and itching will be relieved;
- As the scar tissue is softened it helps to restore the skin to its normal colour and texture;
- It can be used on the face and body;
- When applied the thin film is invisible and can be worn under make-up.
Remescar is also available as a cream that works to protect against new and existing stretch marks.