Presenting our top 10 gifts for under £20 for that special lady in your life. Whether it be your partner, mother or sister - there’s no need to break the bank this Christmas!
1. Nivea Winter Skin Set – great value for plenty of products to keep that moisture locked in this winter! Body puff included.
2. Sarah Jessica Parker Lovely EDP Set 100ml – Tried and tested myself, and can confirm – it smells lovely! The key ring included is also mega cute!
3. Real Techniques Luminous Brush Set – 3 ESSENTIAL brushes to add to your collection for those Christmas party make-up lewks!
4. Ok this one’s a lil’ over the £20 price range but so worth it! bBold Make’em Say O.M.G Set is the perfect set to get your glow on this Christmas!
Step 1: Moisturise (using the bBold Body Beautiful Moisturiser)
Step 2: Tan (bBold Xtra Dark Mousse)
Step 3: Highlight (using the Oh My Gold Illuminator)
Step 4: Ready, Set, Glow!
Set also includes a luxury tanning mitt, cosmetic bag and extra confidence this Christmas!
5. Profusion Stardust Collection – The only make-up kit you need in your life! Includes 24 eyeshadows (matte, shimmery and sparkly), highlighter, contour and much more! The perfect gift for a range of ages this Christmas!
6. And with all these fabulous beauty products, what better stocking filler to gift, than the Carmen LED Mirror – a smart touch mirror that illuminates and magnifies to ensure those make-up looks are on fleek! A great investment at an even better price!
7. Ok ok, so we’ve got you and all those special females in your life looking fabulous and ready to party the night away, but after one too many glasses of prosecco and spectacular renditions of Mariah Carey’s top selling single, please please don’t forget to look after your skin. And what better/quicker way to do that than using Face Halo’s make-up removal pads! With soft satin edges, these little pads are kind to your skin & only require water to help you wipe away the day!
8. Nina Ricci – L’Air du Temps EDT 30ml – With divine notes of sandalwood and gardenia, is it wonder this feminine yet sophisticated fragrance has remained one of Nina Ricci’s most iconic scents? Did I mention it’s under £20!?
9. How many of your friends and family are still using that same hairdryer they have had for years? Why not give them the gift of glamour in their post shower routine with the Glamoriser Ultraviolet Dryer? A stylish yet affordable hairdryer that promises to enhance shine and reduce frizz through the use of its black diamond ionic system! It’s got my approval.
10. Ok I’ve bombarded you enough with plenty of ideas, but if you’re really stuck, let that special lady decide what she wants – with a Gordons gift voucher (available in your local store).
Pick up our Christmas brochure in-store for plenty of fabulous Christmas offers and your exclusive £5 off voucher (when you spend £30 or more on Christmas gifts!)
*Voucher offer valid: 2nd – 8th of December.