NiQuitin Patches Step 2/14MG (7 Pack)
NiQuitin Patches Step 2/14MG - a 24 Hour Aid to help you Stop Smoking
NiQuitin Patches Step 2/14MG are recommended as a starting point for smokers who smoke less than 10 cigarettes per day.
Managing your nicotine cravings is difficult, but NiQuitin can help make it easier - whether you want to quit one day at a time, or one cigarette at a time.
NiQuitin Patches are available in clear or opaque colour. They are available in a range of strengths:
NiQuitin patches come in three different strengths (or Steps), which means they deliver different levels of therapeutic nicotine to your body. Carefully read the label to check which strength (and Step) to start with, and follow the programme as directed on the back of the carton and in the leaflet.
- If you smoke 10 cigarettes or more a day, start with Step 1 and gradually move to step 2 and 3 as directed on pack over 10 weeks.
- If you smoke less than 10 cigarettes a day, start at Step 2 and follow the 8 week programme described on the pack.
Following the step-down programme can let you gradually wean yourself off nicotine so you can quit for good.
NiQuitin Patches are a once-daily application, for effectively managing nicotine cravings. NiQuitin Patches - with unique Smart Control® Technology - provide a rapid release, followed by a continuous delivery of nicotine. You can choose to wear a NiQuitin Patch for 16 or 24 hours
- Additional Information
Public Holiday: Monday 13th & Tuesday 14th July 2020
Due to a Public Holiday in Northern Ireland, our offices and warehouse will be closed on 13-14th July 2020. We will not be able to process orders during this time.
Please note that orders placed on an Express Delivery, or 2-3 Working Day Delivery basis will not be processed during this time. Thank you for your understanding.
Delivery of Your Order
Express Delivery Service - we aim to fulfil orders placed using our Express Delivery service in 1-2 Working Days;
Standard Delivery Service - please allow around 3 working days for your order to reach you;
Economy Delivery Service - please allow up to 10 working days for your order to reach you, due to the impact Covid-19 is having on the postal network.
Where we deliver
We deliver all over the UK and Ireland.
Orders less than £50 in value:
- If you’re in the UK (including Northern Ireland) economy delivery is just £2.99. If you require a faster delivery service, our standard (approximately 3 working days) service is £4.99. We offer an Express service which is priced at £8.99.
Orders more than £50 in value:
- If you’re in the UK our economy service is free. If you require a faster delivery service, our standard (approximately 3 working days) service is £1.99. We offer an express service which is priced at £3.99.
Delivery to the Republic of Ireland starts at £5.99, with free delivery available when your order is to the value of £50 or greater.
All orders to the value of £50.00 or greater will receive free economy delivery.
Orders placed Using our Express delivery service will be dispatched using either Royal Mail, or by courier. Please see our Delivery Information page for further details. Our Express delivery service is only applicable to orders placed before noon, and excludes delivery at weekends, and on a public/bank holiday.
Please note that due to the Air Navigation (Dangerous Goods) Regulations, we can post a maximum of:
- 2 aerosols per order;
- 4 fragrances or nail polishes per order.
Orders placed containing quantities exceeding this cannot be processed in full. Please see our Delivery Information page (Dangerous Goods section) for further details.