Pharma Nord Bio-Vitamin D3 800IU (80 Capsules)
Short on sunshine? Take action! Vitamin D3 is an essential nutrient that many people in the UK are lacking due to lack of sunshine during parts of the year.
But, what are the benefits of vitamin D3? Vitamin D contributes to normal functioning of the immune system and the maintenance of normal teeth and bones for optimum bones and joint health. As it can help to support normal muscle functioning and plays a role in how well our bodies absorb calcium, vitamin D is essential to overall wellbeing.
So, what are the symptoms of a vitamin D deficiency? Fatigue, hair loss, back and muscle pain, and even depression can be symptoms of a lack of vitamin D3. More than one billion people worldwide are estimated to be deficient in vitamin D3.
The UK government recommends a vitamin D3 supplement for several key groups of people, including:
Vitamin D3 supplements from Pharma Nord are dissolved in cold-pressed olive oil and encapsulated in small, easy-to-swallow “pearls” of soft gelatin. They’re ideal for taking every day and vitamin D3 supplements are the most easily absorbed form of vitamin D!
- Pregnant and breastfeeding mothers.
- Young children from six months to five years old.
- People over 65 years of age. Those with low or no exposure to the sun.
- Additional Information
Christmas 2019: Final Posting Dates
Next Working Day Delivery Service - Orders placed by 9.00am on Monday 23rd December 2019 will be delivered on Christmas Eve (24th December);
Standard (1-2 Working Day) Delivery Service - Orders placed by 9.00am on Thursday 19th December 2019 will be delivered before Christmas;
Economy Delivery Service - Orders placed by 9.00am on Tuesday 17th December 2019 will be delivered before Christmas.
Where we deliver
We deliver all over the UK and Ireland.
Orders less than £50 in value:
- If you’re in the UK (including Northern Ireland) economy delivery is just £2.99. If you require a faster delivery service, our standard (approximately 2 working days) service is £4.99. We offer an express service which is priced at £8.99.
Orders more than £50 in value:
- If you’re in the UK our economy service is free. If you require a faster delivery service, our standard (approximately 2 working days) service is £1.99. We offer an express service which is priced at £3.99.
Delivery to the Republic of Ireland starts at £5.99, with free delivery available when your order is to the value of £50 or greater.
All orders to the value of £50.00 or greater will receive free economy delivery.
Next Day Delivery
Orders placed on a Next Working Day basis are delivered by Royal Mail (using their Special Delivery service), or by courier. Please see our Delivery Information page for further details. Our Next Working Day Delivery service is only applicable to orders placed before noon, and excludes delivery at weekends, and on a public/bank holiday.
Please note that due to the Air Navigation (Dangerous Goods) Regulations, we can post a maximum of:
- 2 aerosols per order;
- 4 fragrances or nail polishes per order.
Orders placed containing quantities exceeding this cannot be processed in full. Please see our Delivery Information page (Dangerous Goods section) for further details.