Gordons Chemists, 1 Gracemount Drive, Edinburgh, EH16 6RR.
Gordons Chemists is Northern Ireland’s largest Independent Pharmacy chain, with 54 stores throughout Northern Ireland and 9 stores in Scotland.
We are looking to recruit a Pharmacist to work alongside the current Pharmacy Manager. The successful candidate will be required to consistently provide exceptional high levels of customer service and have the ability to work as a team within a busy community pharmacy.
This position is Full-Time / Permanent working 5 days per week, Monday to Saturday as per pharmacy rota.
- Qualified pharmacist - Registered with The General Pharmaceutical Council (GPhC);
- Previous experience within Community Pharmacy;
- Proficient in pharmacy computer systems and Microsoft applications;
- An up to date knowledge of changes within pharmacy;
- Enthusiastic with excellent leadership and communication skills;
- Excellent organisational skills;
- Provide an excellent level of customer service;
- Full driving licence and access to car;
- Flexibility to work in other branches if required.
- 1 year qualified pharmacist - Registered with The General Pharmaceutical
We reserve the right to amend criteria in order to facilitate shortlisting.
Applications should be made in writing stating why you believe you are suitable for the role.
All applications should be forwarded to Corina Marshall, Human Resources Manager by e-mail (HR@gordons-chemists.com) or by post to Gordons Chemists, 74 Scarva Road, Banbridge, Co Down, BT32 3QD.
Wednesday 27th May 2020.
Gordons Chemists are an Equal Opportunities Employer