Pharmacy Manager (Full-Time/Permanent)
Location: Gordons Chemists, 68 Main Street, Bushmills BT57 8QD
Gordons Chemists is Northern Ireland's largest Independent Pharmacy chain, with over 60 stores throughout Northern Ireland and Scotland. This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established leading Pharmacy Chain,working with an experienced team within a busy community pharmacy.
The successful candidate will be required to consistently provide exceptional high levels of customer service and have the ability to work as a team within a busy store.
- Qualified pharmacist and Registered with The Pharmaceutical Society Northern Ireland (PSNI);
- Degree in Pharmacy – BPharm or MPharm;
- Proficient in pharmacy computer systems and Microsoft applications;
- An up to date knowledge of changes within pharmacy and pharmacy services;
- Experience delivering professional services;
- Enthusiastic with excellent leadership and communication skills;
- Excellent organisational skills;
- Provide an exceptional level of customer service and patient care;
- Flexible attitude;
- Eligibility to work in UK.
- Previous experience within Community Pharmacy;
- Pre-Registration Tutor trained or have three years post qualified experience.
We reserve the right to amend criteria in order to facilitate shortlisting.
Other Information: Applicants must be available to work full time/five days per week as per pharmacy rota.
Applications should be made in writing stating why you believe you are suitable for the role, accompanied by a current CV.
All applications should be forwarded to Human Resources by e-mail: (HR@gordons-chemists.com) or by post to HR Department, Gordons Chemists, 74 Scarva Road, Banbridge, Co Down, BT32 3QD.
Tuesday 5 May 2020.
Gordons Chemists is an Equal Opportunities Employer.