Pharmacy Manager (Full-Time/Permanent)
Gordons Chemists, 20 Broad Street, Fife KY4 8HY
Gordons Chemists is Northern Irelands largest Independent Pharmacy chain, with over 60 stores throughout Northern Ireland and Scotland. This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established leading Pharmacy Chain, working with an experienced team within a busy dispensary and retail environment.
This position is full time and permanent. Applicants must be available to work Monday to Saturday as per pharmacy rota.
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary and benefits package including: pension, 25 days holiday plus statutory days (pro rata) and 20% staff discount.
- Registered with The General Pharmaceutical Council (GPhC);
- Degree in Pharmacy – BPharm or MPharm;
- Proficient in pharmacy computer systems and Microsoft applications;
- An up to date knowledge of changes within pharmacy;
- Enthusiastic with excellent leadership and communication skills;
- Excellent organisational skills;
- Provide an excellent level of customer service and patient care;
- Eligibility to work in UK;
- Flexible attitude.
- Previous management experience;
- Previous experience within Community Pharmacy.
We reserve the right to amend criteria in order to facilitate shortlisting
Applications should be made in writing stating why you believe you are suitable for the role, accompanied by a current CV. All applications should be forwarded to Human Resources by e-mail: HR@gordons-chemists.com or by post to HR Department, Gordons Chemists, 74 Scarva Road, Banbridge, Co Down, BT32 3QD.
Friday 20th November 2020
Gordons Chemists is an Equal Opportunities Employer.