Position: Pharmacy Manager (Full-Time/Permanent)
Location: Gordons Chemists, 105 High Street, Musselburgh EH21 7DA
Gordons Chemists is Northern Irelands largest Independent Pharmacy chain, with over 60 stores throughout Northern Ireland and Scotland. This is an excellent opportunity to
join a well-established leading Pharmacy Chain, working with an experienced team within a busy dispensary and retail environment.
This position is full time and permanent. Applicants must be available to work Monday to Saturday as per pharmacy rota.
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary and benefits package including: pension, 25 days holiday plus statutory days (pro rata) and 20% staff discount.
- Registered with The General Pharmaceutical Council (GPhC);
- Degree in Pharmacy – BPharm or MPharm;
- Proficient in pharmacy computer systems and Microsoft applications;
- An up to date knowledge of changes within pharmacy;
- Enthusiastic with excellent leadership and communication skills;
- Excellent organisational skills;
- Provide an excellent level of customer service and patient care;
- Eligibility to work in UK;
- Flexible attitude.
- Previous management experience;
- Previous experience within Community Pharmacy.
We reserve the right to amend criteria in order to facilitate shortlisting
Applicants must be available to work full time/five days per week as per pharmacy rota.
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary and benefits package including: city centre car parking, pension, PSNI paid fees, 25 days holiday plus statutory days and 20% staff discount.
Applications should be made in writing stating why you believe you are suitable for the role, accompanied by a current CV.
All applications should be forwarded to Human Resources by e-mail: (HR@gordons-chemists.com) or by post to HR Department, Gordons Chemists, 74 Scarva Road, Banbridge, Co Down, BT32 3QD.
Closing Date: Wednesday 3rd June 2020.
Gordons Chemists is an Equal Opportunities Employer.