Relief Pharmacy Managers – Northern Ireland (Full-Time & Part-Time Permanent opportunities available)
Gordons Chemists is Northern Ireland's largest Independent Pharmacy chain, with over 60 stores throughout Northern Ireland and Scotland.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well established leading Pharmacy Chain, working with experienced teams within busy dispensary and retail environments.
- Currently a pre-registration trainee scheduled to qualify in 2021.
- Degree in Pharmacy – BPharm / MPharm;
- An up to date knowledge of changes within Community Pharmacy;
- Proficient in pharmacy computer systems and microsoft applications;
- Knowledge/experience of professional services;
- Enthusiastic with excellent leadership and communication skills;
- Excellent organisational skills;
- Provide an exceptional level of customer service and patient care;
- Full driving licence and access to car;
- Flexible attitude;
- Eligibility to work in UK.
Commencement of employment, will occur when registered with PSNI
Applicants must be available to work, Monday to Sunday as per pharmacy rota and be flexible and available to work across all branches if required.
Applications should be made in writing along with an updated CV, detailing why you believe you are suitable for the position and what geographical locations you are able to work in.
All applications should be forwarded to Human Resources by e-mail HR@gordons-chemists.com.
If you have any questions regarding the positions, please contact a member of the HR Team.
Friday 31 July 2021
Gordons Chemists is an Equal Opportunities Employer.