(Permanent or fixed period secondment available)
Location: Gordons Chemists, 26-30 Charlotte Street, Wigtownshire, Stranraer, DG9 7EF.
Have you ever considered relocating to Stranraer? This is an exciting opportunity for an individual seeking a permanent opportunity, relocation or fixed period secondment.
Gordons Chemists is Northern Irelands largest Independent Pharmacy chain, with over 60 stores throughout Northern Ireland and Scotland.
This is an excellent opportunity to join and lead our Stranraer team, providing exceptional high levels of customer and patient care within a busy community pharmacy.
- Registered with The General Pharmaceutical Council (GPhC) or currently a pre-registration trainee scheduled to qualify in 2021.
- Degree in Pharmacy – BPharm or MPharm;
- Proficient in pharmacy computer systems and Microsoft applications;
- An up to date knowledge of changes within pharmacy;
- Enthusiastic with excellent leadership and communication skills;
- Excellent organisational skills;
- Provide an excellent level of customer service and patient care;
- Eligibility to work in UK;
- Flexible attitude.
- Previous management experience;
- Previous experience within Community Pharmacy.
We reserve the right to amend criteria in order to facilitate shortlisting.
The successful candidate will receive a highly competitive/negotiable salary, benefits
including: pension, GPhC annual fees paid, 25 days holiday plus statutory days and 20%
staff discount. Negotiable relocation or fixed period secondment package available.
Applicants ideally must be available full time, Monday to Saturday 9.00am to 5.30pm as
required per Pharmacy rota however, fixed working days and part-time hours will be
Applicants should apply in writing accompanied by a current CV to by e-mail: HR@gordons-chemists.com or The HR Department, Gordons Chemists, 74 Scarva Road, Banbridge, Northern Ireland, BT32 3QD
Wednesday 30th June 2021
Gordons Chemists are an Equal Opportunities Employer