Benefits of our 2020/2021 Pre-Registration Programme
Over 30 Pre-Registration Placements across Northern Ireland.
• A highly customised training programme provided by an experienced specialist company. Our head
office based training days cover core curriculum subjects, pharmacy practice and key business skills
preparing you for your exam and future pharmacy career.
• In-house training days run throughout the year as part of your working week and also provide a great
opportunity to discuss experiences with your pre-registration peers.
• Attendance of compulsory PSNI training days as part of
your working week.
• To maximise your training year and provide you with experience in
different pharmacies, our training year is divided into two six month
• Students interested in a six month community placement
will be considered.
• Exciting career prospects in Northern Ireland and Scotland.
Many of our Management team completed pre-registration
training and have progressed throughout the company.
Please complete your application form in your own handwriting in black ink, or typed in an appropriate business font. Applications can be returned by email to HR@gordons-chemists.com or posted to The Human Resources Department, Gordons Chemists, 74 Scarva Road, Banbridge BT32 3QD.
Please ensure that your application form is submitted with all relevant sections completed. You should attach or scan a passport size photograph.
If you require additional space please attach a separate page in the relevant section ensuring your name is marked clearly at the top or bottom.
If you require any assistance with completing your application form please do not hesitate to contact a member of the HR Team on 028 4066 9000 or HR@gordons-chemists.com.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Gordons Chemists is an Equal Opportunities Employer.