Benefits of our 2021/2022 Pre-Registration Programme
We offer more than 30 Pre-Registration Pharmacist placements across Northern Ireland.
• A highly customised training programme provided by an experienced specialist company. Our head office based training days cover core curriculum subjects, pharmacy practice and key business skills preparing you for your exam and future pharmacy career.
• In-house training days run throughout the year as part of your working week and also provide a great opportunity to discuss experiences with your pre-registration peers.
• Attendance of compulsory PSNI training days as part of your working week.
• To maximise your training year and provide you with experience in different pharmacies, our training year is divided into two six month placements.
• Students interested in a six month community placement will be considered.
• Exciting career prospects in Northern Ireland and Scotland.
Many of our Management team completed pre-registration training and have progressed throughout the company.
Please complete your application form in your own handwriting in black ink, or typed in an appropriate business font. Applications can be returned by email to email@example.com, or posted to: Human Resources Department, Gordons Chemists, 74 Scarva Road, Banbridge, BT32 3QD, Northern Ireland.
Please ensure that your application form is submitted with all relevant sections completed. You should attach or scan a passport size photograph. If you require any assistance with completing your application form please do not hesitate to contact a member of the HR Team on 028 4066 9000 or HR@gordons-chemists.com.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Gordons Chemists is an Equal Opportunities Employer.