Sales Assistant (Part-Time / Temporary)
- Stock maintenance;
- Merchandising products;
- Awareness of customer needs and provide exceptional customer service;
- Accuracy in the operation of till transactions and cash handling;
- Providing knowledge / up to date advice on our product ranges, promotions and special offers;
- Assist in the dispensary when required;
- Maintain professional standards of dress and grooming;
- General Housekeeping;
- Other duties as required.
- Demonstrate exceptional customer service skills;
- Good numeracy and accuracy skills;
- Good attendance and punctuality;
- Have the ability to work as part of a team;
- Flexibility to work as and when required;
- Flexibility to work in local Gordons Chemists branches;
- Eligibility to work in UK.
- 6 Months experience in a similar retail environment demonstrating selling skills;
- 6 Months experience demonstrating exceptional customer facing skills;
- Previous pharmacy experience;
- Previous health and beauty retail experience.
We reserve the right to amend criteria in order to facilitate shortlisting
This position is Part Time and Temporary, until approximately October 2021. Working 32 hours over 4 days per week as per shop rota, with the flexibility to work additional hours if required.
Gordons Chemists, Kilkeel 57 Newcastle Street BT34 4AQ.
Closing Date for all applications:
Friday 18th September 2020
Completed application forms should be returned to: HR Department, Gordons Chemists, 74 Scarva Road, Banbridge, Co. Down, BT32 3QD, N. Ireland.
If you are unsuccessful or not shortlisted for interview you will receive correspondence by email. If an email address is not provided then correspondence will be by post.
Gordons Chemists is an Equal Opportunities Employer.