Relief Pharmacy Managers (Permanent) – based in various locations throughout Northern Ireland
Gordons Chemists is Northern Ireland’s largest Independent Pharmacy chain, with over 60 stores throughout Northern Ireland and Scotland.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established, leading pharmacy chain, working with experienced teams in busy dispensary and retail environments.
- Currently a pre-registration trainee OR a qualified pharmacist registered with PSNI (PharmaceuticalSociety of Northern Ireland). For Pre-Registration trainees, commencement of employment will occur when registered with PSNI;
- Degree in Pharmacy – BPharm or MPharm;
- An up to date knowledge of changes within community pharmacy;
- Experience delivering professional services;
- Enthusiastic with excellent leadership and communication skills;
- Excellent organisational skills;
- Provide an exceptional level of customer service and patient care;
- Full driving licence and access to car;
- Flexible attitude;
- Eligibility to work in UK.
- Previous experience within community pharmacy;
- Proficient in pharmacy computer systems (McLernons System) and Microsoft applications.
We reserve the right to amend criteria in order to facilitate shortlisting
Positions are based in various locations across Northern Ireland. The successful applicant will routinely
work in a number of stores in a particular area, however must be flexible to work outside this area if required.
Applications should be made in writing detailing why you believe you are suitable for the role, accompanied by a current CV.
All applications should be forwarded to Human Resources by e-mail:
(firstname.lastname@example.org) or by post to HR Department, Gordons Chemists, 74 Scarva Road, Banbridge, Co Down, BT32 3QD, Northern Ireland.
Thursday 2nd July 2020.
Gordons Chemists is an Equal Opportunities Employer.