Revive Active Joint Complex
Revive Active Joint Complex features key ingredients that are Clinically Proven to improve joint flexibility, and reduce joint pain.
Revive Active Joint Complex contains Collagen, MSM, Hyaluronic Acid, and Glucosamine. These key active ingredients have been clinically proven to improve joint flexibility AND reduce joint pain.
These key ingredients have also been proven in clinical trials to repair cartilage, reduce inflammation, restore bone mineral density, and stimulate bone cell growth.
As we age, our joints, and in particular our knees, can become painful and creaky. Climbing stairs can begin to be difficult, as can walking on uneven ground and even getting up from a chair!
One of the biggest reasons for this loss in joint flexibility and the increase in joint pain, is that the cartilage around our knees (which acts as a sponge around the bone) becomes thinner. Cartilage is made up of more than 70% collagen, which lessens with wear and tear.
Revive Active Joint Complex
Revive Active Joint Complex comes in a sachet, and when added to water makes a refreshing, easy to take drink. It is effective almost immediately - 80% of Revive Active's initial customers were pleased to see a noticeable improvement within 2 weeks, just by taking Revive Active Joint Complex once daily.
Revive Active Joint Complex contains ingredients that are well known to relieve joint pain when taken individually, or together. Revive Active Joint Complex is the only health supplement that provides this combination of 8 active ingredients:
- Marine Collagen (Peptan)
- MSM (Methylsulfonylmethan)
- Glucosamine Sulphate 2KCL
- Hyaluronic Acid (Sodium Hyaluronate)
- Boron (Sodium Tetraborate)
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)
- Manganese (Manganese Citrate)
- Copper (Copper Gluconate)
- Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol)
- Additional Information
Where we deliver
We deliver all over the UK and Ireland.
Orders less than £50 in value:
- If you’re in the UK (including Northern Ireland & Channel Islands) economy delivery is just £2.99. If you require a faster delivery service, our standard (approximately 2 working days) service is £4.99. We offer an express service which is priced at £8.99.
Orders more than £50 in value:
- If you’re in the UK (including Northern Ireland & Channel Islands) our economy service is free. If you require a faster delivery service, our standard (approximately 2 working days) service is £1.99. We offer an express service which is priced at £3.99.
Delivery to the Republic of Ireland starts at £5.99, with free delivery available when your order is to the value of £50 or greater.
All orders to the value of £50.00 or greater will receive free economy delivery.
Next Day Delivery
Orders placed on a Next Working Day basis are delivered by Royal Mail (using their Special Delivery service), or by courier. Please see our Delivery Information page for further details. Our Next Working Day Delivery service is only applicable to orders placed before noon, and excludes delivery at weekends, and on a public/bank holiday.
Please note that due to the Air Navigation (Dangerous Goods) Regulations, we can post a maximum of:
- 2 aerosols per order;
- 4 fragrances or nail polishes per order.
Orders placed containing quantities exceeding this cannot be processed in full. Please see our Delivery Information page (Dangerous Goods section) for further details.