Revive Active Krill Oil Capsules
Revive Active Krill Oil Capsules deliver more Omega-3 Oils to the places you need it most.
Revive Active Krill Oil Capsules are not your typical omega-3 oil supplement. These Krill Oil Capsules are unique because they contain phospholipids and astaxanthin, which makes them more bio-efficient and stable.
Revive Active Krill Oil Capsules are rich in essential Omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA. They're also a natural source of astaxathin - a powerful antioxidant. The unique structure of Krill Oil allows for enhanced absorption, and delivery of the Omega-3 Oils that your body needs, offering greater benefits when compared to fish oil alternatives, with no repeat or fishy after taste:
- Increased absorption of Omega-3 fatty acids
- Highly effective aid in lowering and maintaining cholesterol, and in improving cardiovascular health
- Enhances cognition and promotes healthy brain function
Revive Active Krill Oil Capsules stand out in the world of Omega-3 Oils and capsules, because they are sourced from a pure environment, in a sustainable and traceable manner. Krill are a tiny crustacaen that are found in the pure and pristine waters of the Antartic. There is only one fishery licensed to harvest Krill, and they operate under very strict limits (less than 0.02% of the Krill population is harvested annually). Krill are an invaluable part of the Antartic Ecosystem and so their harvesting must be done sustainably and in an environmentally friendly fashion.
Ingredients + Vitamins & Minerals (Per Serving Of 1 Soft Gel Capsule):
- Marine Phospholipids: 100mg
- Omega-3: 110mg
- EPA: 60mg
- DHA: 27.5 mg
- Astaxanthin 40 µg
- Omega-6: 10mg
- Omega-9: 40 mg
- Vitamin A: 20 µg
- Vitamin E: 10 µg
Krill Oil composition: Krill oil extracted from Antarctic Krill (Euphausia superba). The oil is rich in Omega 3 fatty acids, most of which are attached to phospholipids. Krill Oil also contains the antioxidant Astaxanthin. The oil contains choline in the form of phosphatidylcholine and lysophosphatidylcholine. The amount of choline is estimated to 4-5%.
Softgel composition: Bovine gelatin, glycerine and water
- Additional Information
Where we deliver
We deliver all over the UK and Ireland.
Orders less than £50 in value:
- If you’re in the UK (including Northern Ireland & Channel Islands) economy delivery is just £2.99. If you require a faster delivery service, our standard (approximately 2 working days) service is £4.99. We offer an express service which is priced at £8.99.
Orders more than £50 in value:
- If you’re in the UK (including Northern Ireland & Channel Islands) our economy service is free. If you require a faster delivery service, our standard (approximately 2 working days) service is £1.99. We offer an express service which is priced at £3.99.
Delivery to the Republic of Ireland starts at £5.99, with free delivery available when your order is to the value of £50 or greater.
All orders to the value of £50.00 or greater will receive free economy delivery.
Next Day Delivery
Orders placed on a Next Working Day basis are delivered by Royal Mail (using their Special Delivery service), or by courier. Please see our Delivery Information page for further details. Our Next Working Day Delivery service is only applicable to orders placed before noon, and excludes delivery at weekends, and on a public/bank holiday.
Please note that due to the Air Navigation (Dangerous Goods) Regulations, we can post a maximum of:
- 2 aerosols per order;
- 4 fragrances or nail polishes per order.
Orders placed containing quantities exceeding this cannot be processed in full. Please see our Delivery Information page (Dangerous Goods section) for further details.