Sales Assistant (Full-Time/Permanent)
- Stock maintenance;
- Merchandising products;
- Awareness of customer needs and provide exceptional customer service;
- Accuracy in the operation of till transactions and cash handling;
- Providing Knowledge/ up to date advice on our product ranges, promotions and special offers;
- Maximise sales opportunities;
- Assist in the dispensary when required;
- Maintain professional standards of dress and grooming;
- General Housekeeping;
- Other duties as required.
- Demonstrate exceptional customer service skills;
- Good numeracy and accuracy skills;
- Good attendance and punctuality;
- Have the ability to work as part of a team;
- Flexibility to work as and when required;
- Flexibility to work in local Gordons Chemists branches;
- Eligibility to work in UK.
- 6 Months experience in a similar retail environment demonstrating selling skills and/or;
- 6 Months experience demonstrating exceptional customer facing skills;
- Previous health and beauty retail experience;
- Previous pharmacy experience;
- Full, UK driving license and have own vehicle.
We reserve the right to amend criteria in order to facilitate shortlisting
The successful candidate will temporarily be working part time hours 3 days / 24 hours per week until September 2020 and increase to full time hours working 5 days / 40 hours per week thereafter, Monday to Saturday as per shop rota. This position is permanent..
Gordons Chemists, 12-14 Mitchell Way, Alexandria, Dunbartonshire G83 0LW.
Closing Date for all applications:
Monday 11 May 2020.
Completed application forms should be returned to: HR Department, Gordons Chemists, 74 Scarva Road, Banbridge, Co. Down, BT32 3QD, N. Ireland.
If you are unsuccessful or not shortlisted for interview you will receive correspondence by email. If an email address is not provided then correspondence will be by post.
Gordons Chemists is an Equal Opportunities Employer.