Sales Assistant (Part Time / Permanent)
- Stock maintenance;
- Merchandising products;
- Awareness of customer needs and provide exceptional customer service;
- Accuracy in the operation of till transactions and cash handling;
- Providing Knowledge/ up to date advice on our product ranges, promotions and special offers;
- Assist in the dispensary when required;
- Maintain professional standards of dress and grooming;
- General Housekeeping;
- Other duties as required.
- Demonstrate exceptional customer service skills;
- Good numeracy and accuracy skills;
- Good attendance and punctuality;
- Have the ability to work as part of a team;
- Flexibility to work as and when required;
- Flexibility to work in local Gordons Chemists branches;
- Eligibility to work in UK.
- 6 Months experience in a similar retail environment demonstrating selling skills and/or;
- 6 Months experience demonstrating exceptional customer facing skills;
- Previous health and beauty / Pharmacy retail experience;
- Previous fragrance/ skincare retail experience;
We reserve the right to amend criteria in order to facilitate shortlisting.
This position is part time and permanent, working 24 hours / 3 days per week working Monday to Saturday as per shop rota. Flexibility to work additional hours is required.
This position is Full Time and Permanent, working 40 hours over 5 days per week as per shop rota.
Closing Date for all applications:
Friday 11 June 2021
Completed application forms should be returned to: HR Department, Gordons Chemists, 74 Scarva Road, Banbridge, Co. Down, BT32 3QD, N. Ireland.
If you are unsuccessful or not shortlisted for interview you will receive correspondence by email. If an email address is not provided, correspondence will be by post.
Gordons Chemists is an Equal Opportunities Employer.