Sales Assistant (Full-Time/Permanent)
- Stock maintenance;
- Merchandising products;
- Awareness of customer needs and provide exceptional customer service;
- Accuracy in the operation of till transactions and cash handling;
- Providing Knowledge/ up to date advice on our product ranges, promotions and special offers;
- Maximise sales opportunities;
- Assist in the dispensary when required;
- Collection of prescriptions from local and surrounding surgeries;
- Delivery and collection of prescriptions to customers;
- Delivery and collection of prescriptions between branches if required;
- Maintain professional standards of dress and grooming;
- General Housekeeping;
- Other duties as required.
- Demonstrate exceptional customer service skills;
- Good numeracy and accuracy skills;
- Good attendance and punctuality;
- Have the ability to work as part of a team;
- Flexibility to work as and when required;
- Flexibility to work in local Gordons Chemists branches;
- Eligibility to work in UK.
- 6 Months experience in a similar retail environment demonstrating selling skills and/or;
- 6 Months experience demonstrating exceptional customer facing skills;
- Previous health and beauty / Pharmacy retail experience;
- Previous fragrance/ skincare retail experience;
- Full, UK driving license and have own vehicle.
We reserve the right to amend criteria in order to facilitate shortlisting.
Gordons Chemists, 9 Sugar Island, Newry BT35 6HT.
This position is Full Time and Permanent, working 40 hours over 5 days per week, Monday to Saturday as per shop rota.
Closing Date for all applications:
Thursday 4th June 2020.
If you are unsuccessful or not shortlisted for interview you will receive correspondance via email. If an email address is not provided, correspondance will be by post.
Download and complete the following application form:
Completed application forms should be returned to: HR Department, Gordons Chemists, 74 Scarva Road, Banbridge, Co. Down, BT32 3QD, N. Ireland.
Gordons Chemists is an Equal Opportunities Employer.