Sales Assistant with Branch Security Duties (Full Time / Temporary)
- Providing a welcoming environment for customers;
- Awareness of customer needs and provide exceptional customer service;
- Provide shop floor security;
- Assist and liaise with branch and head office management team regarding security;
- Accuracy in the operation of till transactions;
- Assist with prescription collection and deliveries if required;
- Store appearance – assist with maintenance/store presentation;
- Stock maintenance and merchandising products when required;
- Providing knowledge / up to date advice on our product ranges, promotions and special offers;
- Assist with store deliveries if required;
- Maintain own professional standards of dress and grooming;
- Other duties as required.
- Demonstrate exceptional customer service skills;
- Demonstrate exceptional interpersonal skills;
- Good numeracy and accuracy skills;
- Good attendance and punctuality;
- Have the ability to work as part of a team;
- Flexibility to work in local Gordons Chemists branches;
- Eligibility to work in UK.
- Experience in a similar role;
- Previous retail experience;
- Previous security experience;
- 1 years experience in a customer service environment.
We reserve the right to amend criteria in order to facilitate shortlisting.
Gordons Chemists, 3A-3B Strand Road, BT48 7BH
This position is Full Time and temporary, working 37.5 hours over 5 days per week, Monday to Saturday as per shop rota from November 2020 to 24 December 2020.
Tuesday 17th November 2020.
Completed application forms should be returned to: HR Department, Gordons Chemists, 74 Scarva Road, Banbridge, Co. Down, BT32 3QD, N. Ireland.
If you are unsuccessful or not shortlisted for interview you will receive correspondence by email. If an email address is not provided then correspondence will be by post..
Gordons Chemists is an Equal Opportunities Employer.