Seven Seas Perfect 7 Woman
Seven Seas Perfect 7 Woman - Designed to Support 7 Key Needs for Women
Seven Seas Perfect 7 Woman has been scientifically designed to keep you fit and youthful, from the inside. You probably do various things to keep the signs of ageing at bay from the outside - keep active, eat the right foods, use appropriate anti-ageing products as part of your beauty routine.
But from the inside?
Seven Seas Perfect 7 Woman has been scientifically designed to meet 7 of the key needs of a female, by using their expertise in marine oils, vitamins and minerals. Having researched the benefits of naturally sourced marine oils and omega oils for more than 70 years, there's no-one better than Seven Seas. The results - Perfect 7 Woman - a combination designed specifically to support:
- Skin & Nails: Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal skin and nails
- Hair: Biotin contributes to the maintenance of normal hair
- Energy: Magnesium contributes to energy yielding metabolism
- Brain: DHA contributes to normal brain function**
- Vision: Vitamin B2 contributes to maintenance of normal vision
- Heart: EPA & DHA contribute to the normal function of the heart ᵻ
- Hormonal Activity: Vitamin B6 helps to regulate hormonal activity
- ** The beneficial effect for brain function is obtained with a daily intake of 250 mg of DHA
- ᵻ The beneficial effect for the heart is obtained with a daily intake of 250 mg DHA/EPA
Seven Seas Perfect 7 Woman - Ingredients:
Tablet: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Magnesium Oxide, Vitamin E Prep, (DL Aplha Tocopheryl Acetate, Modified Maize Starch, Maltodextrin, Silicon Dioxide), Vitamin C Prep, (Ascorbic Acid, Hydroxypropylmethyl Cellulose), Calcium Pantothenate, Folic Acid Prep, (Dicalcium Phosphate, Folic Acid), Ferrous Fumarate, Potassium Iodide Prep, (Dicalcium Phosphate, Hydroxypropyl Cellullose, Potassium lodide), Tablet Coat (Hydroxypropylmethyl Cellulose, Talc), Niacinamide, Zinc Oxide, Grape Extract (Grape Extract, Maltodextrin), L-Cysteine Hydrochloride, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12 Prep, (Mannitol, Vitamin B12), Crosslinked Sodium Carboxy Methyl Cellulose, Silicon Dioxide, Vitamin B1, Beta Carotene Prep, (Modified Maize Starch, Beta Carotene, Water, DL Alpha Tocopherol), Magnesium Stearate, Biotin Prep, (Dicalcium Phosphate, Biotin) Vitamin B2, Vitamin D Prep, (Sucrose, Acacia, Maize Starch, Fractionated Vegetable Oil, Vitamin D, DL Alpha Tocopherol) , Copper Sulphate, Sodium Selenite Prep, (Microcrystaline Cellulose, Sodium Selenite), Manganese Sulphate, Chomium Chloride.
Capsule: Fish Oil, Capsule Shell (Gelatin, Glycerol).
- Additional Information
Where we deliver
We deliver all over the UK and Ireland.
Orders less than £50 in value:
- If you’re in the UK (including Northern Ireland & Channel Islands) economy delivery is just £2.99. If you require a faster delivery service, our standard (approximately 2 working days) service is £4.99. We offer an express service which is priced at £8.99.
Orders more than £50 in value:
- If you’re in the UK (including Northern Ireland & Channel Islands) our economy service is free. If you require a faster delivery service, our standard (approximately 2 working days) service is £1.99. We offer an express service which is priced at £3.99.
Delivery to the Republic of Ireland starts at £5.99, with free delivery available when your order is to the value of £50 or greater.
All orders to the value of £50.00 or greater will receive free economy delivery.
Next Day Delivery
Orders placed on a Next Working Day basis are delivered by Royal Mail (using their Special Delivery service), or by courier. Please see our Delivery Information page for further details. Our Next Working Day Delivery service is only applicable to orders placed before noon, and excludes delivery at weekends, and on a public/bank holiday.
Please note that due to the Air Navigation (Dangerous Goods) Regulations, we can post a maximum of:
- 2 aerosols per order;
- 4 fragrances or nail polishes per order.
Orders placed containing quantities exceeding this cannot be processed in full. Please see our Delivery Information page (Dangerous Goods section) for further details.