An Easy to Use at Home Teeth Whitening System
Spotlight Teeth Whitening Strips are an easy to use at home teeth whitening system. They contain hydrogen peroxide, making them an effective way to brighten your smile.
These strips have been specifically designed by dentists and are clinically proven to effectively and safely whiten your teeth with minimal tooth sensitivity.
How they work?
Spotlight teeth whitening strips, are the only European whitening strips to contain hydrogen peroxide. Hydrogen peroxide is the most effective active agent to whiten teeth. The colour of teeth is influenced by a combination of both the internal colour of our teeth and external staining that attaches to our teeth such as tea, coffee and red wine.
How to use:
- Tear open the foil packets to find a top strip and a bottom strip
- Dry the teeth
- Place the whitening strip on the lower teeth first and then onto the top teeth
- Leave the strips in place for 30 minutes.
- After, remove the strips and rinse away any residual gel.
- Repeat every day for 2 weeks for your dazzling smile.
Spotlight whitening contains 28 whitening strips (14 for the top and 14 for the bottom teeth).
- Additional Information
Christmas Delivery 2018:
Where we deliver
We deliver all over the UK and Ireland.
Orders less than £50 in value:
- If you’re in the UK (including Northern Ireland & Channel Islands) economy delivery is just £2.99. If you require a faster delivery service, our standard (approximately 2 working days) service is £4.99. We offer an express service which is priced at £8.99.
Orders more than £50 in value:
- If you’re in the UK (including Northern Ireland & Channel Islands) our economy service is free. If you require a faster delivery service, our standard (approximately 2 working days) service is £1.99. We offer an express service which is priced at £3.99.
Delivery to the Republic of Ireland starts at £5.99, with free delivery available when your order is to the value of £50 or greater.
All orders to the value of £50.00 or greater will receive free economy delivery.
Next Day Delivery
Orders placed on a Next Working Day basis are delivered by Royal Mail (using their Special Delivery service), or by courier. Please see our Delivery Information page for further details. Our Next Working Day Delivery service is only applicable to orders placed before noon, and excludes delivery at weekends, and on a public/bank holiday.
Please note that due to the Air Navigation (Dangerous Goods) Regulations, we can post a maximum of:
- 2 aerosols per order;
- 4 fragrances or nail polishes per order.
Orders placed containing quantities exceeding this cannot be processed in full. Please see our Delivery Information page (Dangerous Goods section) for further details.