- Assist Manager with daily running of store;
- Assist Manager with overall shop responsibility;
- Assist Manager in dealing with staff issues;
- Promote exceptional customer service and continually review service levels;
- Achieve store targets;
- Stock maintenance;
- Merchandising products;
- Accuracy in the operation of till transactions and cash handling;
- Assist with mentoring and training of staff;
- Maintain professional standards of dress and grooming;
- General Housekeeping;
- Other duties as required.
- 6 Months experience in a similar retail environment demonstrating selling / customer service skills;
- Demonstrate exceptional customer service skills;
- Ability to positively influence staff;
- Approachable / flexible attitude to work;
- Good numeracy and accuracy skills;
- Good attendance and punctuality;
- Have the ability to work as part of a team;
- Flexibility to work in local Gordons Chemists branches;
- Eligibility to work in the UK.
- 1 years experience in a similar retail environment demonstration selling / customer service skills;
- Previous experience supervising / leading a team of 5 people or more.
We reserve the right to amend criteria in order to facilitate shortlisting.
Gordons Chemists, 35-45 Castlereagh Road, Belfast BT5 5FB
This position is Full Time and Permanent, working 5 days per week, as per shop Rota.
Closing Date for all Applications:
Wednesday 21st October 2020
Completed application forms should be returned to: HR Department, Gordons Chemists, 74 Scarva Road, Banbridge, Co.Down, BT32 3QD, N.Ireland.
If you are unsuccessful or not shortlisted for interview you will receive correspondence by email. If an email address is not provided, correspondence will be by post.
Gordons Chemists is an equal opportunities employer.