Vichy Aqualia Thermal Awakening Eye Balm
For skin around the eye area that shows signs of dehydration.
Vichy Aqualia Thermal Awakening Eye Balm is a fresh-textured velvety balm that's quickly absorbed, leaving your skin feeling moisturised - without being sticky or shiny.
Some parts of the skin on your face lose water more rapidly than others. This causes the visible signs of dehydration to appear worse in certain areas. The eye contour can be particularly susceptible to the appearance of dehydration lines, due to the fineness of the skin.
The skin around your eyes can feel dry, can look tired, and can appear dull.
Vichy Aqualia Awakening Eye Balm, with an association of sugars (Hyaluronic Acid + Aquabioryl + λ Carragheenans) and caffeine, promotes hydration around the delicate eye area, restoring optimal and even hydration.
Vichy Aqualia Awakening Eye Balm:
• Long-lasting hydration and instant freshness
• Smoothes the look of dehydration lines
• Skin appears plumped with moisture
• 92% of women said their eye contour looked hydrated *
*Self-evaluation, 52 women aged 29 to 65
Vichy Aqualia Awakening Eye Balm is suitable for sensitive eyes. It has been enriched with Vichy Thermal Spa Water, and tested under dermatological and ophthalmological control. It contains no parabens or perfumes.
Provides a good base for makeup.
- Additional Information
Christmas 2019: Final Posting Dates
Next Working Day Delivery Service - Orders placed by 9.00am on Monday 23rd December 2019 will be delivered on Christmas Eve (24th December);
Standard (1-2 Working Day) Delivery Service - Orders placed by 9.00am on Thursday 19th December 2019 will be delivered before Christmas;
Economy Delivery Service - Orders placed by 9.00am on Tuesday 17th December 2019 will be delivered before Christmas.
Where we deliver
We deliver all over the UK and Ireland.
Orders less than £50 in value:
- If you’re in the UK (including Northern Ireland) economy delivery is just £2.99. If you require a faster delivery service, our standard (approximately 2 working days) service is £4.99. We offer an express service which is priced at £8.99.
Orders more than £50 in value:
- If you’re in the UK our economy service is free. If you require a faster delivery service, our standard (approximately 2 working days) service is £1.99. We offer an express service which is priced at £3.99.
Delivery to the Republic of Ireland starts at £5.99, with free delivery available when your order is to the value of £50 or greater.
All orders to the value of £50.00 or greater will receive free economy delivery.
Next Day Delivery
Orders placed on a Next Working Day basis are delivered by Royal Mail (using their Special Delivery service), or by courier. Please see our Delivery Information page for further details. Our Next Working Day Delivery service is only applicable to orders placed before noon, and excludes delivery at weekends, and on a public/bank holiday.
Please note that due to the Air Navigation (Dangerous Goods) Regulations, we can post a maximum of:
- 2 aerosols per order;
- 4 fragrances or nail polishes per order.
Orders placed containing quantities exceeding this cannot be processed in full. Please see our Delivery Information page (Dangerous Goods section) for further details.